Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Non-Profit

As some of you may know, I am in the beginning stages of starting a non-profit organization. 

The non-profit will be for women who are currently suffering from endometriosis.

I am in the process of getting the paper work completed, consulting with possible non-profit lawyers, and getting a website established for donations.

I can tell you the the non-profit will focus on the lives of women who are currently suffering from the disease. As far as any other specifics, I am going to keep that private for the moment. 

I am needing your help in brainstorming names for the non-profit. I would appreciate any ideas you may have!

Let me know!

P.S. Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day for the EndoFemm drawing! Make sure you sign up!

xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...