Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting Back to a "Normal Life"

Well, it is official. My doctors have sent my employer my work release. The HR department has approved me for 8 hour shifts for the first two weeks back.

Photo Credit: SlavesInc Blog

 I work nights, so I tried to stay up as late as possible, but fell asleep around 11pm. Clearly, I am not doing well. I plan on taking a long nap today, so that I can stay up till 3:00 am.

So, I will be getting back to "normal" things people do.

I will have to shower, put make-up on, and fix my hair on schedule now. I will have to commute to work. I will return to 8-12 hour work days. I will start earning a living again.

The thought terrifies me.

xo Heather



3 comments:

  1. Hoping your transition back goes as smoothly as possible! I know its a tough one! Sending you big yellow hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the transition back to work has gone well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're doing ok with the new arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...